Serving in the capacity of a strategic Supply Chain Partner to the global market place, CTDI is positioned to maximize the revenue return of our customers’ excess equipment assets. CTDI Supply provides customers with totally integrated life-cycle management solutions related to the recovery, management, re-deployment, marketing and disposition of excess equipment assets. Benefits and Value-Added Services include:
- In-house equipment test, repair, modification, upgrade and deployment capabilities
- The ability to maximize revenue return for excess equipment assets
- Turnkey disposition and recycling services
- Positioning customer equipment at the highest point of market demand and best rate of return.
- Integration of customer equipment into current CTDI supply chain activities and to our existing global customers, capturing additional revenue opportunities for our customers.
- As the largest independent repair services provider in the industry, the capacity to test and repair over 75,000 unit types enhances the marketability of surplus and defective equipment.
CTDI's 3-Tier Sales and Marketing Strategy
CTDI has the proven capability to maximize the remarketing sales revenue in the global equipment marketplace. CTDI Supply's sales organization can position customer equipment at the highest point of market demand, maximize sales revenue as well as expedite the sales process. To achieve this, CTDI has successfully employed a 3-Tier sales strategy for several of our global OEM customers. This 3-Tier strategy consists of:
- Direct Sales: Daily interface by CTDI's global sales force with active end-users of network equipment.
- Direct Marketing: CTDI issues broadcast sales communications, both printed and electronic, to
our entire Supply customer database
- e.Business Strategy: CTDI utilizes our internal e.Business application, CTDISupply.com, as well as proven external commercial web resources to further fuel overall sales activity.
For several years, CTDI has undertaken a strategic initiative to develop relationships with key OEMs with the objective to provide better overall service to our carrier customers, as well as the global customer base. The targeted benefits we strive to achieve for our customers from these relationships are lower maintenance costs and improved turnaround time for equipment repaired by CTDI. Additionally, several OEMs have been restructuring their internal business models to potentially outsource after-market support functions such as in-and-out-of warranty repair services. As a result of these converging strategies, several industry leading OEMs have partnered with CTDI to provide on-going testing and repair services for their equipment. CTDI's reputation in the repair service industry for World Class quality and technical expertise gave OEMs the confidence to outsource their repair operations to CTDI.
For more information, please contact, Eric Miller, Vice President, Supply at firstname.lastname@example.org.