Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. CTDI's one-stop service commitment to customers has fueled the growth from a core business of network and CPE equipment repair to include:
- STB / CPE: Set-Top Box, Modems & Data Test, Repair & Logistics
- Products: planning, sourcing and manufacturing of CPE Accessory Equipment
- Supply: Global Test, Refurbishment & Remarketing of Network Infrastructure & CPE assets
- Network Services for Infrastructure Repair & Logistics (Wireless & Legacy)
- Network Deployment Solutions (NDS) and Outside Plant Engineering
- Automotive Reman & Logistics for advanced automotive electronics
CTDI's customers include the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base with more than 14,000 employees in over 90 facilities worldwide.
"CTDI will achieve second-to-none quality status in serving the Communications Industry by making a commitment to continual improvement throughout the company."